klo-ee Blooming, youthful.
Chloe is a female given name and is of Greek origin. It means blooming, youthful. Pronounced as klo-ee, the name is currently in the top 10 of NameChef Most Popular Baby Names and in the top 25 of U.S birth chart of the year 2021. Variations of Chloe include Cloe, Chloey, Khloei, Chloie, Kloey, Kloe.
The name Chloe was a popular Ancient Greek girl's name and remains a well-loved choice of name for parents today.
Here are some potential nicknames for Chloe: Chlo, Clo, Coco, Clove. See below for more.
Chloe is a girl's name.
Cloe, Chloey, Khloei, Chloie, Kloey, Kloe
Popular Songs Related to Chloe
The rank of Chloe in the United States over timeSource: Social Security Administration
- Baby Names Starting with "C"
- Most Popular Names of 2023
- Most Popular Names of 2022
- Most Popular Names of 2021
- US Official Top Baby Names of 2020
- Spring Baby Names
- Popular Names in Singapore
- Most Popular Names in Scotland
- Most Popular Names in Ireland
- Most Popular Names in Wales
- Most Popular Names in New Zealand
Want to get our latest updates and information?
Please follow our facebook page, Instagram page and Youtube channel!