sam-yoo-ul God has heard.
Samuel is a male given name and is of Hebrew origin. It means god has heard. Pronounced as sam-yoo-ul, the name is currently in the top 50 of NameChef Most Popular Baby Names and in the top 25 of U.S birth chart of the year 2021.
Samuel is a popular biblical name and is still going strong as choice for boys.
Here are some potential nicknames for Samuel: Sam, Sammy, Sami.
Samuel is a boy's name.
The rank of Samuel in the United States over timeSource: Social Security Administration
- Baby Names Starting with "S"
- Most Popular Names of 2023
- Most Popular Names of 2022
- Most Popular Names of 2021
- US Official Top Baby Names of 2020
- Popular Names in Singapore
- Most Popular Names in Scotland
- Most Popular Names in Ireland
- Most Popular Names in Wales
- Most Popular Names in New Zealand
- Most Popular Names in Sweden
Want to get our latest updates and information?
Please follow our facebook page, Instagram page and Youtube channel!